Wednesday, November 30, 2022

Top 5 List- Zehra Ali

                                       Top 5 List- Zehra Ali

1. Blogging with other educators:

To blog with other educators, we need to create a blog, and then be comfortable sharing our ideas and opinions as educators with others and be able to formulate them into a blog format. I was able to do this as I felt confident in what I was writing about to create a blog that other people could read and interact with.

2. One Pager:

To do the One Pager you need to look at the information presented to you and understand it so then through writing, drawing create a piece of paper that encompasses what you have learned. This worked for me as I understood what I learned in the module and then was able to portray that through writing, and sketches on a piece of paper. 









3. 3-2-1 Research Reports:

To do the 3-2-1 Research Reports you need to have the ability to look at the information you are reading as well as share what you have learned, your thoughts, and different ideas or connections you have made based on the reading. This worked for me as I was able to read 3-5 articles and analyze them finding the information that I thought was very valuable and how the information pertains to me.











4. 3 Minute Pause:

To do the 3 Minute Pause assignment you need to be able to look at the different sources, such as videos and articles presented to you and reflect on the information presented to. This worked for me as I was able to express my reaction to the information and how it affected me. 

5. Black-Out Poem:

To do the Black-Out-Poem you need to be able to read through the poem and identify what words or phrases you see as most valuable and that push your main point across. This worked for me as I was able to point out in the poem the words and phrases, I thought were most important to the course/module.






 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

What Makes Great Teaching?

There are many different things that make great teaching. I would say first off great teaching allows for the teacher to continue to learn e...